You ever eaten gumbo? Gumbo is a stew with so much stuff in it, I can’t hardly describe it. But it’s good. Well, here is some marketing gumbo… all sorts of marketing stuff I’ve collected over the past few weeks in tasty little bites. Enjoy!
– Mashable’s post on Google launching a tool for online reputation management.
– Michael Hyatt’s post on why you must take responsibility for your own marketing.
– Wired on why people love and hate social networking at the same time.
– Mashable on the value of content marketing.
– Michael Hyatt on important social media stats writers need to know.
Are you marketing something? If so, what? What strategies are successful for you?